- Lieber Udo Walz, lieber Wolfgang Joop, gefallen Sie sich im Käfig voller Narren? »
- FUCK YEAH DEMENTIA!!1!
I’m not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t that
- Als die Grünen das letzte Mal regierten…
Ein überklebtes Wahlplakat. Aber auch ein Angebot, endlich einmal über Politik zu reden anstatt nur eine Wohlfühl-Kampagne à la Merkel zu führen.
- Never Sarcastic – Free PDF Books on Race, Gender, Sexuality, Class, and Culture
There is a difference between free (as in not copyrighted, or CC, GNU) and free (available illegal copy) that seems to have been neglected here.
- Der Postillon: Neuer Verspätungs-Rekord: Seit 2007 vermisster Zug fährt überraschend im Mainzer Hauptbahnhof ein
- Legs or Hot Dogs? – tumblr_m65s05wk7X1qcso4io1_1280.jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 1280 × 960 Pixel) – Skaliert (96%)
- Are You Listening? – FUCK YEAH DEMENTIA!!1!
- David Miranda, schedule 7 and the danger that all reporters now face | Alan Rusbridger | Comment is free | The Guardian
"The detention of Miranda has rightly caused international dismay because it feeds into a perception that the US and UK governments […] intent on stemming the tide of leaks and on pursuing the whistleblower with a vengeance. That perception is right." Unbefuckinglievable. What on earth has happened to the democratic "West"? When? Why? What to the freedom of press/expression, that Britain has been so proud of?
- Language Log » Stupid FBI threat scam email – "he's after the poor, lonely, gullible, housebound pensioner next door, the rare uninformed shut-in who has never heard of Nigerian scams"
"… the question of why a scammer would be so stupid as to write such an atrocious email, and even mention Nigeria in it. The answer is: to reduce the ‘victim density’. He has to make sure that only the most utterly gullible and stupid recipients will respond. If we all wrote back to the scammer and he had to try and correspond with millions of us to see if we were going to supply the details he wants, his work would be unending and his profit would shrink to nothing. Strange though it may seem, the scammer’s best interests are served if the email doing the phishing is ludicrously incompetent and transparently suspicious. He isn’t after you or me; he’s after the poor, lonely, gullible, housebound pensioner next door, the rare uninformed shut-in who has never heard of Nigerian scams and for whom the dream of a windfall will be attractive enough to justify handing over a bank account authorization password."